Latest news & views
Mar 6, 2014
On 27 February 2014, BBS hosted a seminar for employers on automatic enrolment and setting up a new workplace pension scheme. more...
Feb 5, 2014
Understanding auto-enrolment - free seminar, 27 February 2014 more...
Jan 31, 2014
A NEST Insight report says that nearly two-thirds of employers had “encountered unexpected challenges”, while 55% "found it difficult to understand the legalities" of auto-enrolment. more...
Jan 27, 2014
BBS has updated its Employer's Guide to Automatic Enrolment to reflect the current requirements. more...
Workplace pensions can be complicated, particularly with the new employer duties introduced from 2012. With BBS, they aren’t.
Whether you are looking to set a new pensions strategy, implement a new defined contribution (DC) scheme, prepare for auto-enrolment or improve the way your existing pension scheme is managed, BBS can provide all the help you need.
This site is dedicated to auto-enrolment and workplace pension schemes. You can find out more about automatic enrolment and what it means to you as an employer, as well as:
- getting your pension strategy right
- finding the right provider for your pension scheme
- ensuring you have an appropriate default fund and other investment options
- understanding the benefits of salary exchange
- achieving effective pension scheme governance
- improving member communications
- achieving accurate, efficient auto enrolment and pension scheme administration
Sign–up to receive our regular e-alerts
Keep up-to-date with the latest auto-enrolment and workplace pensions information